MDA 2020 On-Line Continuing Education
Available October 15th through to Sunday, November 15th
“It’s strange how simple things become once you see them clearly”
It is with great anticipation and pleasure that I welcome you to the MDA 2020 On-Line Continuing Education portal site.
As Manitobans we were proud to partner with the CDA to bring you a national conference themed “Seeing Dentistry Clearly “April 2-4, 2020 at the RBC Convention Centre. Alas, the onset of COVID-19 made it impossible for us to move forward with hosting this convention. In light of the ongoing challenges COVID-19 has brought the world, the opportunity to provide quality CE to our members is important and we do hope you see value in the on-line CE we have developed. A lot of hard work has gone into this- please take full advantage of the excellent CE opportunities we now present.
Dr. R. Bruce McFarlane
Certified Specialist in Orthodontics
Diplomate: American Board of Orthodontics
The series of 6 webinars will be available to members starting
Thursday, October 15th through to Sunday, November 15th.
Each CE session is followed by a Question and Answer “Quiz”, which tracks individual progress allowing us to ensure you receive your CE Credits.
For Non-MDA members, click on Take this lecture on the individual lecture page to pay for the lecture & get access to the information
Lectures are pre-recorded therefore flexible learning allows you to log in and out timing your progress as you work through the webinars.
How to Activate Your Account
1. Navigate to this link – Click here.
2. Enter your MDA associated email address and click on Get new password.
3. You will receive an email with the activation link, which will allow you to set a password for your account. (Please check your Spam/Junk folder to confirm if you received the email)
4. Click on the link and create a new password.
5. Once you submit the password, you will see a login link that will allow you to log in (using your MDA associated email address) and access all the sessions.
As a MDA Member you do NOT need to “register” for each session.
Once you activate your account following the steps above simply go to the page featuring the lecture you wish to watch.
On behalf of the MDA Convention Committee we thank you for your ongoing support as we work through this challenging health crisis. We do hope to be back with our Annual Convention in 2021 and remind you to “SAVE the DATE” for April 15 – 17 2021.
* The 2021 Convention will been moved to a Virtual Format *